verb[no object] Computing
- (Of items of hardware or software) be able to connect, communicate, or exchange data: servers running new and old versions of the software will interworkMore example sentences
- Modern hardware and software technologies can easily beat the performance threshold of legacy ATM products, helping the solution scale better and interwork with other systems more easily than today's networks do.
- For this solution to have merit, it must be a simple operation - a single system instead of multiple systems interworking to achieve the same result.
- The invention can process the ISDN signaling to select ATM connections and then interwork the ISDN connections with the selected ATM connections.
More definitions of interworkDefinition of interwork in:
- The US English dictionary