Definition of intramolecular in English:
Existing or taking place within a molecule: intramolecular forces
More example sentences
- Here we seek to study inter- and intramolecular forces among water and biological molecules as models of the rudimentary interactions that govern protein folding.
- Studies of protein dynamics have shown that the interaction of the protein surface with the water molecule strongly increases the intramolecular mobility of the protein.
- This tertiary structure is stabilized by salt bridges, intramolecular hydrogen bonds, and four disulfide bridges.
- intramolecularly adverb
- Example sentences
- There are several characteristic morphologies for intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes.
- Experimental AFM observations of intramolecularly condensed polyelectrolytes confirm the above predictions.
- These belong to the network of strongly intramolecularly interacting residues, that become buried upon dimer formation, and interact intermolecularly with the same network of the other monomer.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.