- 1 Physics The flux of radiant energy per unit area (normal to the direction of flow of radiant energy through a medium).More example sentences
- In the preillumination experiments the cells were exposed to lights of different irradiance, dose and direction.
- We computed the ratio of direct to total horizontal irradiance as a function of SZA and column ozone amount.
- Consider the task of measuring the spectral content of output irradiance from a solar simulator.
More definitions of irradianceDefinition of irradiance in:
- The US English dictionary