- A wavelength at which the absorption of light by a mixed solution remains constant as the equilibrium between the components in the solution changes.More example sentences
- Once the absorptivities of the component species become dependent on the external variables, isosbestic points do not occur.
- On the contrary, for FP the absence of isosbestic points is indicative of parallel or consecutive reaction channels leading to more than one photoproduct.
- The difference spectrum has an isosbestic point at 538 nm, maximum at 500 run and minimum at 586 nm.
More definitions of isosbestic pointDefinition of isosbestic point in:
- The US English dictionary