- The contour of the lower edge of a person’s jaw: he had a dark, unshaven jawlineMore example sentences
- His hand moved up her neck to her jawline just below the ear, his fingers slipping into her hair.
- Patients now don't want a tight jawline and forehead, they would rather have a face that looks natural and has soft lines.
- It's very mild electrical current, and it actually helps to reduce puffiness and to help redefine and contour the jawline.
More definitions of jawlineDefinition of jawline in:
- The US English dictionary