- (In the Middle East and North Africa) a mountain or hill, or a range of hills.More example sentences
- A fine collection of these trees can also be found in Wadi Qahshan deep in the jebels beyond Mughsayl.
- The huge jebels rise sheer from the sandy valley floor overshadowing the small but growing settlement of Rum.
- I climbed to the top of one of the small jebels and watched the sun begin to set before heading back to Rum.
colloquial Arabic form of jabal 'mountain'.
More definitions of jebelDefinition of jebel in:
- The US English dictionary