- Finely ground ferric oxide, used as a polish for metal and optical glass.More example sentences
- I've heard of people removing scratches from glass with a jeweller's rouge but haven't tried it myself.
- Standard boat rod guides or spinning guides are simply repolished with jeweller's rouge across all surfaces inside and out.
- I've used jeweller's rouge on our double glazing as we keep finding tiny little scratches after they were installed and got fed up of bothering the company.
More definitions of jeweller's rougeDefinition of jeweller's rouge in:
- The US English dictionary