- 1Hold each other’s hands: now join hands in a circleMore example sentences
- Before eating, everyone forms up in two circles, facing each other, joins hands and chants ‘Aum’, the Indian mantra.
- Partners face each other, join hands, and form a long ‘tunnel.’
- I witness the pledging of this man and woman, that they have joined hands and sworn to each other.
- 1.1Work together: education has been shy to join hands with businessMore example sentences
- We need to create a culture of tolerance and forgiveness and join hands together as one nation.
- Until about 1720, Dutch ethnics married within the group, worshiped together, and joined hands for economic and political objectives.
- How have Vinton and Turpin joined hands to knead together art and commerce, creativity and discipline?
More definitions of join handsDefinition of join hands in:
- The US English dictionary