- An officer in supreme control of the courts martial in the armed forces, excluding (in the UK) the navy.More example sentences
- Layfield is now assigned to the Office of the Judge Advocate General, Washington, D.C.
- After consulting with Conner, Chief of Staff General James W. McAndrew, Judge Advocate General Walter Bethel, and Pershing met with coalition commanders-in-chief at Senlis, France.
- May I introduce to you Rear Admiral Harmon Rabb, Judge Advocate General.
More definitions of judge advocate generalDefinition of judge advocate general in:
- The US English dictionary