- 1A sweet flavoured drink made from a sugar syrup, sometimes containing alcohol or medication.More example sentences
- This recipe makes enough syrup for 44 juleps.
- So if you don't want to drink a julep, you can use a tincture instead.
- We drink tall mojitos, juleps made with lime juice, rum, and crushed mint.
- 1.1 short for mint julep.
late Middle English: from Old French, from medieval Latin julapium, via Arabic from Persian gulāb, from gul 'rose' + āb 'water'.
More definitions of julepDefinition of julep in:
- The US English dictionary