- A skipping rope.More example sentences
- Though it weighs mere ounces and takes up less space than an extension cord, a jump rope provides one of the most effective, comprehensive workouts you'll ever experience.
- But then the girls come over and shyly ask, ‘Do you have the jump rope?’
- And if you don't mind looking a little silly, you don't need a jump rope: Just pretend it's there by jumping in place while swinging your arms.
verb[no object] Back to top
- Play or exercise using a skipping rope.More example sentences
- Then the IBF mandatory challenger went back to jumping rope.
- At the end of the workout, Jameel McCline started to jump rope.
- Ride a stationary bike for 15 minutes, walk on a treadmill for 15 minutes, then jump rope for 15 minutes.
More definitions of jump ropeDefinition of jump rope in:
- The US English dictionary