Relating to an indigenous people of the NW Caucasus.
- There are also more interesting facts suggesting that the influence of Kabardian culture on their neighbours was much bigger than most people think today.
- One of the villages at Aleppo is Abzah and the other is Kabardian.
1A member of the Kabardian people.
- In language, culture, and ethnic classification, Abkhazians are related to the Abazins, Adyghey, Kabardians, and Circassians.
- The ceremonial vowel is pronounced by all Kabardians as a symbol of brotherhood with all speakers of human languages.
- Both the Kabardians and Tcherkess use the same official and literary language.
2 [mass noun] The North Caucasian language of the Kabardian people, with about 350,000 speakers.
- Kabardian has just over one million speakers: 550,000 in Turkey and 450,000 in Russia.
- Kabardian has one dialect, namely Beslanay, and many sub-dialects.
From Russian Kabarda, a district in SW Russia.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.