(also kauri resin)
- The resin of the kauri tree, used as a varnish, and often also found in fossilized form where the tree formerly grew.More example sentences
- All we ever seemed to do was camp, fish, swim, sail, row, dig for gold, collect kauri gum and go on picnics.
- Nearly all research on kauri gum eventually leads to descriptions and stories of the famous gum diggers.
- Brennan's favourite room was the kauri gum room which must have housed 10,000 pieces of kauri resin at least.
More definitions of kauri gumDefinition of kauri gum in:
- The US English dictionary