(also kewpie doll)
- A type of doll characterized by a large head, big eyes, chubby cheeks, and a curl or topknot on top of its head.More example sentences
- If you can make it all the way through, I will mail you a kewpie doll.
- Unglazed ceramic versions were huge sellers in the 1910s, and by the '30s, lower-quality kewpies were popular giveaways at carnivals and festivals.
- The Kewpie doll dates back to 1909, when it first appeared in cartoons in Ladies Home Journal.
More definitions of kewpieDefinition of kewpie in:
- The US English dictionary