- (In Middle Eastern cookery) a mixture of minced meat, bulgar or rice, and seasonings, typically served in the form of croquettes stuffed with a filling.More example sentences
- With other Middle Eastern specialties like kibbeh, kofta, and hummus with ground sirloin on offer, the restaurant seems a good bet for further adventures in exotic cuisine.
- The Lebanese national dish is kibbeh, made of either lamb or beef and cracked wheat (bulghur, or birghol).
- This is the grain most often used in tabbouleh and kibbeh, two popular Middle Eastern dishes.
from Egyptian Arabic kubba 'ball, lump'.
More definitions of kibbehDefinition of kibbeh in:
- The US English dictionary