Definition of kibitka in English:
1A type of covered Russian sledge.
- The silent and robust young man riding the horse that drew her kibitka was the chieftain of his tribe.
- Fearing bad weather, I got out of the kibitka and went into the post station, intending to take a rest.
- Day was breaking when the kibitka reached the left bank, where one of the wide alleys of the park ended.
2A circular tent, covered with felt, formerly used by Tartars.
- It is suggested that the latticed kibitka was adopted by the Turks of Southern Siberia from the Mongols.
- We suggest you to spend several nights in a real nomad kibitka.
- Inside our kibitka the rain dripped in, water froze and snow blew around.
Words that rhyme with kibitkaSitka
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.