- see dialysis.More example sentences
- Patients in the trust fitted with catheters, undergoing gut surgery, kidney dialysis and being treated on elderly medicine wards have been found to be more at risk.
- The high incidence of patients who traveled south for kidney dialysis finally led to a recommendation to establish a dialysis unit in Yellowknife.
- High blood pressure can be treated with medications, while the polycystic disease may require kidney dialysis or transplant.
More definitions of kidney dialysisDefinition of kidney dialysis in:
- The US English dictionary