- A type of highly seasoned Polish sausage, typically containing garlic.More example sentences
- We enjoyed every bit of their piggy-ness and now we are reaping the rewards with a freezer full of the very best ham, bacon, sausage, and kielbasa in the world!
- Light-footed waitresses pace the linoleum floor slinging babka French toast and eggs with kielbasa, and - mostly - plates of pierogi to a mixed crowd of chatty locals and interlopers.
- Later as night falls we light the candles and have a pleasant dinner of pita bread, kielbasa, cheese and a salad, which is more than welcome given the high temperature and humidity.
Polish, literally 'sausage'.
More definitions of kielbasaDefinition of kielbasa in:
- The US English dictionary