- A large edible prawn which is of great commercial value.
More example sentences
- Genus Penaeus, class Malacostraca
- I was drawn to the king prawn trilussa - prawns in a white wine and rosemary sauce served on a large bed of rice.
- Nick was disappointed with his King Prawn Buttery Fry: a giant king prawn dipped in spicy crumbs and deep fried, which tasted tough and rubbery.
- Next is a Mai Thai risotto with peanut pesto and then a freshwater king prawn with lime hollandaise and grilled vegetables.