- 1A person who kisses someone, especially in a particular way: he’s a good kisserMore example sentences
- And he still is the best kisser I ever kissed, including my husband.
- His hugs were so pleasant, and his kisses… he was such a good kisser!
- We get there and he starts kissing me… He was the worst kisser ever… It was like being licked by a dog.
- 2 • informal A person’s mouth: I belted him one, right on the kisser[originally boxing slang]More example sentences
- You know that trick where you put wrap your tongue over your upper lip, which forces the lower one to go all puffy and huge, and you pretend that comically enlarged kisser is your real mouth?
- Thanks to burglar alarms, British criminals have figured out that it's easier to wait till you come home, ring the door bell, and punch you in the kisser.
- She arched her back and jerked her head back, and I got it right in the kisser.
More definitions of kisserDefinition of kisser in:
- The US English dictionary