- A long, cylindrical canvas bag, used especially for carrying a soldier’s clothes and personal possessions.More example sentences
- One boy, carrying a kitbag over his shoulder in true military style, kept humming to himself as he marched along.
- All of us scheduled for that flight ate a hearty breakfast that morning, then carried our packed kitbags to the front of the hotel.
- According to this view, international law is but one tool in the diplomatic kitbag that can be utilized to justify politically motivated actions.
More definitions of kitbagDefinition of kitbag in:
- The US English dictionary