- A boot that reaches to the knee: she paired a bright yellow coat with brown suede knee bootsMore example sentences
- The fantastic thing about knee boots is that they will never go out of style and may be worn all year round.
- I couldn't envisage ever wanting to stuff my jeans inside a pair of knee boots again.
- I wore a black spandex body stocking, with a reinforced utility vest, and black knee boots (just a two inch heel and steel toed).
More definitions of knee bootDefinition of knee boot in:
- The US English dictionary