- 1Founded on an accumulation of facts or information: a knowledge-based economy knowledge-based technical capabilitiesMore example sentences
- There is currently a paradigm shift in the tourism industry from a labour-intensive sector to a knowledge-based industry.
- Their real future test will be how well they emphasize knowledge-based jobs.
- Discussion centred mainly on the need to establish more knowledge-based employment, rather than assembly-line jobs in Ireland.
- 1.1(Of a computer system) incorporating an underlying set of facts, assumptions, and rules.More example sentences
- He has conducted research in knowledge-based systems, qualitative modeling, intelligent robotics, and computer chess.
- Therefore, they are not suitable for the development of systems whose interactions should be knowledge-based.
- The system provides knowledge-based information for healthcare, safety, and the environment.
More definitions of knowledge-basedDefinition of knowledge-based in:
- The US English dictionary