Definition of knucklehead in English:
A stupid person.
- While sitting on the side of the road with nothing to do, the two knuckleheads decided to smoke a joint.
- I'm sure the crowd has a proportion of knuckleheads who still could turn nasty.
- We had the knuckleheads, troublemakers, drinkers, the terminally unlucky and the hopeless dreamers.
- Example sentences
- It was part of a training exercise for an equally knuckleheaded bomb-sniffing dog.
- In fact, Larry, Moe, and Curly are the knuckleheaded prophets behind much of Keefe's philosophy.
- Do companies actually pay for this kind of knuckleheaded advice?
Words that rhyme with knuckleheadchucklehead
Definition of knucklehead in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan