- A monetary unit of Ukraine, equal to one hundredth of a hryvna.More example sentences
- Once you've split your bills you'll be dealing with kopiyka - there are one hundred to each hryvnia.
- The national currency of the Republic of Ukraine is the Hryvnia consisting of 100 kopiyka.
- The hryvna is broken down into 100 kopiykas, which are issued in coins of 1, 2, 5, 10, 25, and 50 unit values.
1990s: Ukrainian, from Russian kopeĭka kopek.
More definitions of kopiykaDefinition of kopiyka in:
- The US English dictionary