- The imperial standard of Constantine the Great, which bore Christian symbolic imagery fused with the military symbols of the Roman Empire.More example sentences
- Also the labarums the Romans have are missing an actual Chi-Rho on the top of the pole and instead they have an eagle.
- The labarum, like the vexillium, had sometimes fringes with tassels or ribbons.
- Never was any bearer of this holy labarum injured during fights.
early 17th century: from late Latin, of unknown origin.
More definitions of labarumDefinition of labarum in:
- The US English dictionary