- Decorative articles, typically made of wood, that have been coated with lacquer.More example sentences
- The same is true for fine cloisonné, lacquerware and decorative metalwork.
- Other forms of graphic arts include lacquerware, mother-of-pearl inlay, gold work, nielloware, silverware, wood carving, ceramics, basketry and plaiting, weaving, and painting on paper or canvas.
- Dong Khoi and Le Thanh Ton streets are favourites for elegant silk clothing, hand embroidered scarves, and lacquerware.
More definitions of lacquerwareDefinition of lacquerware in:
- The US English dictionary