- An organic compound containing an amide group —NHCO— as part of a ring.More example sentences
- Among studies with different lactams, the monotherapy lactam provided broader coverage than the combination lactam in 13 studies, the opposite occurring in two studies.
- We included nine randomised controlled trials eight of which compared a lactam antibiotic with a lactam and aminoglycoside.
- It consists of a nitrogen mustard (alkylating molecule) bound to a modified steroid, a lactam, characterized by the group - CO-NH, via a phenylacetic bond and has been synthesized in pure form.
More definitions of lactamDefinition of lactam in:
- The US English dictionary