- The land along the edge of a lake.More example sentences
- He'd been investigating algae problems that have plagued the Oakville and Burlington lakefronts for the past two years.
- Simon Power said, and I think it certainly reflected the views of his constituents from Feilding: ‘We must all be allowed full and free access to our beaches and lakefronts and to the seabed.’
- For one, if the water in the city does rise to the height of levees along the lakefront, it may be difficult to open floodgates designed to keep the lake out that would now be needed to allow the lake to leave.
More definitions of lakefrontDefinition of lakefront in:
- The US English dictionary