- A Malaysian dish of Chinese origin, consisting of rice noodles served in a curry sauce or hot soup.More example sentences
- The old Indonesian and Malaysian name laksa shows that this pasta originated in Persia, not from a Chinese source (as in the case of the modern Indonesian name mie).
- It reminds us of laksa (egg noodles in a coconut sauce).
- I sat in a cafe, glowing from my head massage, reading my novel and eating a bowl of curry laksa.
More definitions of laksaDefinition of laksa in:
- The US English dictionary