- A small area designed for helicopters to land on and take off from.More example sentences
- It had its own helicopter landing pads and airstrip.
- Local residents and a school objected to a helicopter landing pad and hangar being constructed on lands owned by Walsh in Kiltimagh.
- The Sattahip base commander also said that one area was already identified for constructing a helicopter landing pad, and that the plans also call for a small barracks for pilots to recuperate between flights.
More definitions of landing padDefinition of landing pad in:
- The US English dictionary