- A person unfamiliar with the sea or sailing.More example sentences
- Hawk's Cay Marina, also a full-service resort for landlubbers, has a dolphin program geared just for the shorter species among us.
- But thanks to today's weather-resistant fabrics, even a landlubber's deck can sail into the comfort zone.
- The cleanup drew shoreside development, which, in turn, draws landlubbers to the waterfront every day.
More definitions of landlubberDefinition of landlubber in:
- The US English dictionary