- An image on an exposed film or print that has not yet been made visible by developing.More example sentences
- Talbot renewed his efforts and discovered, as Daguerre had, the concept of ‘developing’ a latent image by exposing the negative to various chemicals.
- In order to see the latent image in the film, the image first must be treated or developed.
- The latent images formed were developed chemically and fixed.
More definitions of latent imageDefinition of latent image in:
- The US English dictionary