- Each of the first and second ventricles in the centre of each cerebral hemisphere of the brain.More example sentences
- And above each thalamus is the lateral ventricle, within the cerebral hemisphere.
- The internal carotid artery supplies blood to the middle ear, brain, hypophysis, orbit, and choroid plexus of the lateral ventricle.
- The MRI scans were used to quantify total volume of the cerebrum, lateral ventricles, hippocampus and amygdala.
More definitions of lateral ventricleDefinition of lateral ventricle in:
- The US English dictionary