adjective & adverb
- Fairly late: [as adverb]: Margaret came in latishMore example sentences
- Probably, like many other families, they may have had to opt for a latish holiday…
- A lateish excursion to the supermarket led us to our local fast-food for dinner, where I noticed a disturbing marketing trend.
- We got home lateish, and slept in later, then I worked most of Saturday while Paul moved around the furniture so we could accommodate a party on Saturday evening.
More definitions of latishDefinition of latish in:
- The US English dictionary