- another term for lead glass.More example sentences
- The first was Ravencroft's formula for lead crystal, or ‘flint glass’, which was far more robust and lustrous than continental equivalents.
- Vera's good china came out of storage, along with the lead crystal.
- ‘Modern’ British glassmaking had evolved gradually since George Ravenscroft and his assistant, John Baptista da Costa, had perfected the formula for ‘flint glass’, or lead crystal, in 1676.
More definitions of lead crystalDefinition of lead crystal in:
- The US English dictionary