- A newspaper article giving the editorial opinion: your leading article is the most vitriolic piece of anti-trade union bigotry I have readMore example sentences
- Just two newspapers carried leading articles about the figures.
- According to a leading article in one newspaper this week, the next fad could be ‘slow-baking, hand-kneading the old-fashioned way’.
- There was a leading article in a newspaper some time ago describing the plight of many Irish people who went to work in Britain in the fifties.
More definitions of leading articleDefinition of leading article in:
- The US English dictionary