- A type of biscuit with a cake-like texture, typically glazed and containing spices and honey.More example sentences
- There is a very good German bakery in Edinburgh, but his lebkuchen are very expensive, and I have to feed about 20 people.
- It was a small cake, some kind of lebkuchen.
- His lebkuchen slipped from his fingers and shattered on the floor.
German Lebkuchen, from Kuchen 'cake'; the origin of the first element is uncertain.
More definitions of lebkuchenDefinition of lebkuchen in:
- The US English dictionary