• informal , • derogatory
verb[no object] Back to top
- Act in a lecherous or lustful manner: businessmen leching after bimbosMore example sentences
- He came around to home tutor Sally and gets leched at by Sophie across the kitchen table.
- Now I understood how women felt when being leched at by some perverse and dirty old man.
- But even if you take his actions towards Amanda out of the equation, he's leched over most of the other women too.
late 18th century (denoting a strong desire, particularly sexually): back-formation from lecher.
More definitions of lechDefinition of lech in:
- The US English dictionary