- 1A motor-vehicle steering system with the steering wheel and other controls fitted on the left side, designed for use in countries where vehicles drive on the right-hand side of the road: [as modifier]: a left-hand drive modelMore example sentences
- Not surprisingly, early diesel models were directed towards left-hand drive markets.
- The new left-hand drive model was found in perfect condition.
- The car was bought in Sweden where they drive left-hand drive cars, as right-hand vehicles are not permitted in Senegal.
- 1.1 [count noun] A vehicle with left-hand drive steering: the vehicle was a left-hand driveMore example sentences
- This is in a left-hand drive; Mercedes-Benz could not confirm that the problem will be fixed for right-hand drive.
- I've not done much more than three laps in the car and it's a left-hand drive too so that will take some time to get used to.
- One of the distinguishing aspects of the car was the fact it was a left-hand drive, which may jog the memory of those who sighted the car in the Tullow area.