Definition of leftism in English:
The political views or policies of the left: she wrote an article which was highly critical of leftism
More example sentences
- I can't make any categorical statements about the history of student leftism.
- After all, the defense of vulnerable men and women is classic leftism.
- Modern leftism needs to root out its failed Marxism.
leftist noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- I actually read the infamous Communist Manifesto by Marx and other leftist literature.
- Radicals and leftists have to be visible, and visible in an aspirational way.
- There, the military had overthrown the elected leftist government and murdered thousands of its supporters.
Definition of leftism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan