Definition of leftism in English:
The political views or policies of the left: she wrote an article which was highly critical of leftism
More example sentences
- I can't make any categorical statements about the history of student leftism.
- After all, the defense of vulnerable men and women is classic leftism.
- Modern leftism needs to root out its failed Marxism.
leftist noun& adjective
- Example sentences
- I actually read the infamous Communist Manifesto by Marx and other leftist literature.
- Radicals and leftists have to be visible, and visible in an aspirational way.
- There, the military had overthrown the elected leftist government and murdered thousands of its supporters.
Definition of leftism in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.