- An individual, company, or other entity which has legal rights and is subject to obligations.More example sentences
- He accomplished this by our ignorance and lack of understanding of what constitutes a legal person.
- The hidden premise here is that the unborn life, from its conception, constitutes a legal person.
- In the first chapter we saw that the idea of the company as a separate legal person facilitates two core features of company law.
More definitions of legal personDefinition of legal person in:
- The US English dictionary