- 1Having no legs: caecilians are legless amphibians that resemble wormsMore example sentences
- So why they need to cut down on the number of spaces I can use, in order to provide a second spot for the legless, I've no idea.
- In 1990, Poland's Lucy Krajewska made the first successful crossing by a legless person.
- Some not-so-familiar creatures, like the legless, burrowing caecilians, are also amphibians.
- 2British • informal Extremely drunk: he was legless after his booze-up at a nightclubMore example sentences
- He said he was, ‘pretty drunk, but not legless.’
- Isabella Rossellini brings a wonderfully biting performance to the screen as the legless beer baron, her self-loathing and sensuality an intoxicating combination.
- What I can never understand is why enjoying oneself has to imply getting legless as soon as possible.
More definitions of leglessDefinition of legless in:
- The US English dictionary