- A document containing a declaration of the intentions of the writer.More example sentences
- There can be no hard and fast answer to the question whether a letter of intent will give rise to a binding agreement: everything must depend on the circumstances of the particular case.
- Gallaher's agreement rested on a letter of intent, a document that in China can take years to translate into an actual contract.
- The letter of intent is a preliminary document to power projects to enable them to achieve financial closure.
More definitions of letter of intentDefinition of letter of intent in:
- The US English dictionary