- A white opacity in the cornea of the eye.More example sentences
- We compared surgical outcome between patients who underwent keratoplasty for herpetic leukoma and those who received it for non-herpetic disorders.
- The patient showed a central leukoma with some neo-vessels and, although reduced, a corneal sensitivity was present, while it was completely absent before the treatment.
- The cornea-prosthetic complex was implanted in 78 eyes with vascular leukomas.
early 18th century: modern Latin, from Greek leukōma.
More definitions of leucomaDefinition of leucoma in:
- The US English dictionary