- A person who compiles dictionaries.More example sentences
- Contributors range from in-house lexicographers and editors to consultants whose specialist subjects include science, business and finance, law, education, religion and pharmacology.
- Compensation is now a mental disease that will challenge the lexicographers of medical dictionaries to define a mindset which I can only describe as compensationitis.
- For example, the editors of the Oxford English Dictionary liken the lexicographer to the naturalist.
More definitions of lexicographerDefinition of lexicographer in:
- The US English dictionary