- 1A table of statistics relating to life expectancy and mortality for a given category of people.More example sentences
- After a follow-up of 15 years, the estimated life table analysis of mortality was retrospectively calculated.
- Disease-specific mortality rates were determined by adjusting all-cause mortality rates from the Registry by standard life table mortality rates.
- Observations on mortality presented in the previous section are supported by the life table data.
- 1.1 Zoology A table of statistics relating to life expectancy for a population of animals divided into cohorts of given age.More example sentences
- On the basis of the timing of migration and breeding in the two habitats and life table data, it appears that the same populations breed in both places annually.
- We examined 50 published life tables for 44 mammal species representing 10 orders and 25 families (Appendix A).
- Average life expectancy from birth for the whole population or subgroups can be derived from life tables.
More definitions of life tableDefinition of life table in:
- The US English dictionary