Fast, nimble, or stealthy on one’s feet: a light-footed leap
More example sentences
- He feathers the stage with his tap-dancing, which is of the light-footed fusillade school.
- When I wrote that song I didn't want to make light-footed songs anymore.
- More example sentences
- He is striding light-footedly and in high spirits towards a victorious golden and peaceful white future.
- We had danced, light-footedly gliding over the floor, my hands white against his black tunic.
- With a good pair of snowshoes and some snow, you can walk and hike light-footedly in places you wouldn't imagine during the summer months among the mud, rocks, and underbrush.