Definition of light-minded in English:
Not having a serious attitude; frivolous: they thought him easy-going and light-minded
More example sentences
- Intimate behaviour between a couple was thought of as being light-minded and would be frowned upon by the elders.
- The Spanish Ambassador, a reclusive and secretive man, whom I suspect is light-minded beneath a grave exterior, is very embarrassed by his role.
- We have not made any claims in a light-minded manner without serious analysis and examination of the facts.
- Example sentences
- In the commanding staff, the ignorance, light-mindedness and thievery of the ruling classes found their expression.
- The Minister of Justice was a man of incredible light-mindedness.
- Among his medieval and Renaissance characters, Shakespeare seems to associate a belief in astrology with light-mindedness.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.