1A tall structure fitted with electric lights, typically used for outdoor illumination.
- The remaining two light towers will be put up over the next two days.
- At Arizona State, he used to meditate atop a 200 - foot stadium light tower.
- To light up the project for night work, Cox has rented a total of some 28 light towers for use by project subcontractors.
- For many years local folks have wondered about the actual location of the original 1847 light tower.
- The Outer Light is a brick fog signal building with 35-foot light tower rising from the northwest corner of the building.
- You can tour the restored keeper's dwelling, climb the light tower, and visit the museum in the fog signal building.
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: light tower
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.